Dear guests, dear friends of the house,
Health is our greatest asset, and it is therefore important to protect it as much as possible.
We, the Central Hotel, see it as our task to implement the current hygiene protection measures and take them very seriously.
They are used to protect you and our team.
It is compulsory to wear an FFP2 mouth and nose protection in all public areas.
- Please keep the minimum distance to our employees and other guests.
- At our reception we have set up a plexiglass pane to protect employees and guests.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in all public areas
- Additional cleaning with disinfectants is carried out in all public areas, such as the lobby and reception.
- All contact areas, surfaces and objects in the rooms are cleaned with special surface disinfectants before each new arrival.
- Travel only symptom-free. If symptoms occur during the stay, an immediate medical clarification is necessary.
- We are currently unable to offer you our popular breakfast buffet. We also offer you a rich breakfast, which you can put together according to your choice the evening before. Breakfast is currently offered viaRoomService.
- We ventilate according to the recommendation of the federal government
- We avoid direct contact, such as shaking hands. Furthermore, we ask for consistent hand hygiene and compliance with the sneeze and cough label.
- In the case of stays of several days, the cleaning interval depends on your wishes. Please let us know how often the room should be cleaned. If you need towels or cleaning products, please contact us.
- The elevator may only be used by 1 person or persons from the same household.
Thank you for your help and support, stay healthy